We Need to Raise $10,000 to Finish Project.
Can You Help?
March 29, 2012
With the launch of our new website and official trailer, we are a bit over a month away from finishing the documentary. Everything is going quite well, but we are in need of a minimum of $10,000 to finalize the film, and launch a small summer tour.
Here’s a quick update…
- The entire film has been “rough cut”, and we realized that some of our interviews (with David and Shawn) needed to be re-shot for clarity.
- David has been interviewed, and Noah (our incredible videographer) will be shooting Shawn’s interviews in Nashville on April 2nd.
- Next week, incredible A-list musicians from bands that are household names are coming together to record background music for the film.
- We’re working with a contact to have a wonderful actress (who plays the lead role in an NBC comedy) provide the voiceover.
- A professional motion graphics designer has signed on to help with the project.
- Then, when everything is locked in, we’ll finally have it color correction and sound editing done.
We believe we can finish the project in the next 6 weeks, but we need your financial support to make it happen. The $10,000 not only covers the final phase of video editing, voice over, color correction, and sound editing, but it allows us to launch a small tour with Suresh Kumar (president of Harvest India) to screen the film in California, Georgia, and Arizona.
Watch this special message, and head on over to our Indiegogo campaign to give generously! We greatly appreciate it, and you’ll help us share the stories of abandoned and orphaned children who deserve to have a voice in this world.